Rural Entrepreneurship Development (RED)
This program is specially designed for India considering the below mentioned challenges faced by Rural Population. Major population is staying in villages. Agriculture being major occupation of the people, we are giving more emphasis on "Agri-Tech" domain. To promote rural entrepreneurship we have designed a special program RED (Rural Entrepreneurship Development), which aims to facilitate an environment in terms of training, co-working space, product development, mentoring, investments and market support.
- The Rural Entrepreneurs Particularly Do Not Know How To Synchronize Their Skills With The Market Requirements.
- Inefficient Management for Marketing and Sale.
- Stiff Competition.
- Low Mobility.
- Social Attitudes
- Lower Ability To Bear Risk.
- Lack Of Education
- Low Need for Achievement.
- Inadequate Infrastructure.